- Portable indoor evaporative air cooler that cools rooms up to 175 sq ft.
- Honeycomb cooling media for more efficient & faster cooling performance.
- Non-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively.
- Carbon Dust filter helps reduce unwanted dust particles in the air.
- Steady and powerful air flow (300 CFM).
- Auto off timer with multiple intervals (0.5 to 7.5 hours).
- 4 speeds including high, medium, low and sleep.
- Low power consumption of 102 watts.
- Water tank capacity of 2.6 gallons or 10 liters, with detachable water tank for easy filling.
- Low water alarm alerts you when it needs to be refilled.
- Convenient remote control lets you adjust settings on the fly.
- Easy mobility with built in wheels and light weight.
- Easy to use LED control panel with digital display.
- Dimensions (in): 13.5 (L) 15.7 (W) 31.5 (H)
- Weight: 18.5 lbs.
FAST & EFFICIENT EVAPORATIVE COOLING
Honeywell Evaporative Air Coolers are an environmentally-friendly and cost-friendly cooling option for your home. Much like a breeze flowing across a lake or the refreshing cool air you feel near a waterfall, air coolers produce a comfortable, cool breeze with the natural process of water evaporation. When warm air is drawn into the Honeywell Evaporative Cooler, it is filtered through a wet honeycomb cooling medium, which absorbs heat and naturally cools and humidifies the air. A powerful fan pushes the cool air out of the front of the unit into the surrounding area. This no-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively.
WORKS BETTER IN LOW HUMIDITY
Evaporative Air Coolers are more effective in areas with maximum relative humidity of 60% or less. Warm, dry air is important for more effective evaporative cooling and the temperature decrease will be greater in drier environments because higher evaporation occurs when the humidity is low. Evaporative Air Coolers produce moisture and can be used to increase humidification in a room. They are ideal for maintaining a cool breeze and increase comfort in homes located in drier regions.
AN AIR COOLER IS NOT "JUST A FAN"
Air coolers use the natural process of water evaporation tocool incoming hot air and use a powerful fan to expel the newly, cooled air. The temperature of dry air can drop significantly when liquid water transforms to water vapor (through evaporation)
AN AIR COOLER IS NOT AN AIR CONDITIONER
Air conditioners require a chemical cooling refrigerant and an energy-consuming compressor to transform hot air into cool air. The hot air must be released outside the room. The more complex composition of Air Conditioners also make them more expensive to purchase and they consume significantly higher electricity during use.
Evaporative Air Cooler
- Evaporative air coolers for indoor use cools rooms up to175 sq. ft. (works best in areas with low humidity)
- Honeycomb cooling media for optimum cooling
- Powerful 300CFM air flow
- Side handles and durable caster wheels allow easy mobility
- Non-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively.
- Low power consumption of 102 watts
- 2.6 gallon* (10L) water capacity
- Low water alarm
- Oscillating louvers
Electronic Display and Remote Control
- Backlit LED control panel - makes it easy to see your settings from a distance
- Full function remote control
- 3 speeds include high, medium and low
- Automatic Off timer control
- Unpack, add water, plug it in, and use
What's in the Box?
- 1 CS10XE Honeywell Evaporative Air Cooler
- 1 Remote Control
- 1 Owner's Manual & Warranty
- Air Coolers evaporate moisture to create a cooling effect.
- Air Coolers perform best in hot, dry climates.
- Air Coolers make a room feel 4 degrees - 6 degrees F cooler.
- Air Coolers will increase the humidity in the area they are being used.
- Air Coolers work best when circulating outside air throughout your home.
- Air Coolers use less energy.
- Air Coolers are generally quiet.
- Air Conditioners use refrigerant to cool and take moisture from the air.
- Air Conditioners are created to handle a wide variety of environments to cool.
- Air Conditioners change the air temperature in a room.
- Air Conditioners will decrease the humidity in the area they are being used.
- Air Conditoners work by circulating cooler air to lower temperatures.
- Air Conditioners use more energy.
- Air Conditioners are generally louder than Air Coolers.
Q: What is Evaporative Cooling?
A: Honeywell Evaporative Air Coolers are built to maximize energy efficiency and keep energy costs low. Warm air is drawn into the cooler and enters the Honeycomb Cooling Media. Water pumped from the water tank pours over the Honeycomb Cooling Media. As the warm air passes through the Honeycomb Cooling Media, the water absorbs the heat, naturally cooling and humidifying the air. A fan propels the cooled air out into the room. This no-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively. The recommended maximum relative humidity level is 60% or less, which allows a noticeable temperature decrease. The temperature will be lower in drier climates because higher evaporation
occurs when the humidity is low.
Q: Where should I place my Air Cooler?
A: For Indoor Use:
Place the cooler in front of an open door or window. Ensure that there is adequate cross-ventilation in the room by leaving a door or window open opposite the cooler. The Evaporative Air Cooler should not be used in enclosed spaces. It must be kept level and there must be water in the water tank. Doors and windows should be opened to allow free air flow. The Evaporative Air Cooler works best when placed near an open window, so that outside air is drawn into the Evaporative Air Cooler, circulates in the room, then exits via the door. The maximum cooling effect is felt when a person is near the flow of air coming out of the Evaporative Air Cooler. The Evaporative Air Cooler produces moisture and can be used to humidify dry air. To be used for humidification the windows and doors should be closed.
For Outdoor Use (for outdoor models only):
Use only on GFCI Protected outlets/ sockets (for USA only). Press the TEST button (then RESET button) every month to ensure proper operation. Power cords must be secured to avoid tripping. The wiring and connections must be protected from water. The electrical plug and Air Cooler connections must be dry at all times. When used outdoors, insert the air cooler electrical plug into an IP44 compliant outdoor electrical outlet. Set the unit on a solid flat surface.
Q: Are the Air Coolers as effective at cooling air then the Air Conditioners?
A: The evaporative air cooler is not an air conditioner as it does not use a compressor or
refrigerant gas. It should not be expected to cool as efficiently as a refrigerated air conditioner.
Q: Why does my Honeywell Evaporative Air Cooler produce an odor when I first used it?
A: When your Honeywell Air Cooler is used for the first time the Honeycomb Cooling Media will have an odor which will dissipate in a few hours or so of initial use. This is normal and does not mean your unit is defective or damaged.
Ordering a large quantity? Click the image below to
send a bulk order request
to our friendly sales staff who can
create a quote and provide personal service for your order! Enter the information requested below and our sales staff
will respond in 1-2 business days. (Monday through Friday 8am-5pm CST)
Please include as much detail as possible with your request:
- Item(s) of interest.
Purchase Time Frame.